Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Design Philosophy

The interior spaces we live and work in provide the backdrop for most of our activities. Interior design influences our movements, social interactions, and moods. With the power to transform the physical environment, the quality of life is impacted by translating ideas and emotional responses into built space. "A comfort to the soul and inspiration to the senses" is my motivation for interior design. My objective is to design an experience to feel a sense of ease, calm, and comfort in interior surroundings that express personal style. A solution used in my designs: Dream Big! Your interior design dreams come true by turning them into reality. From the first sketch to the finished project, my work begins and ends with a vision. Architectural elements, composition of space, and significance of line and color are just some aspects that enhance a space. It's about so much more than looking good or enhancing your identity, always seeking more in an endless cycle. Great interior design is giving your vision life. I've come to see that interior design, at its best, is yoga for your home and for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment